Working at Ziemann Holvrieka
As a global market leader in tank manufacturing and process technology with 170 years of company history, we are proud to have built breweries for many well-known beer brands. With us you can expect exciting benefits, your own area of responsibility, attractive remuneration, 35h/week and working time account. Develop your skills and shape your career with us.
Apply now and discover your possibilities! Career Ziemann Holvrieka – Get started!
Working life at Ziemann Holvrieka
At Ziemann Holvrieka we know that a good work-life balance is of great importance. That’s why we offer our employees a wide range of benefits that enable them to achieve the best possible work-life balance.
Benefits of working at Ziemann Holvrieka
- Flexible working hours between 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Up to 2 days of mobile working per week
- Working time account for individual planning
- Collective wage agreement (collective wage agreement of the metal and electrical industry)
- Job bike for environmentally friendly mobility
- Training and continuing education for personal growth
- Travel allowance for easy travel
- Company pension plan for a secure future
- Capital-forming benefits for additional support
- 14 salaries for financial stability
- 30 days vacation for sufficient rest
- 35h/week working hours for more free time
- Modern workplaces for efficient work
- Central location with good public transport connections for convenient accessibility
- Employee parking for stress-free commuting
- Company events for a strong team feeling
- Drinks as a special thank you