DSP for Alternative Proteins & Cellular Agriculture
Our sister company, Ziemann Holvrieka, is excited to invite you to join them at the forefront of innovation in the billion-dollar market of novel alternative proteins and cultured meat and seafood. The Downstream Processing (DSP) for Alternative Proteins & Cellular Agriculture Summit, slated for 2023, addresses the crucial challenges in commercializing these products by focusing on scale-up and downstream processing.
- In-depth workshops and data-driven case studies developed in collaboration with industry leaders
- Evaluation of downstream processing strategies to reduce costs, improve titer, and ensure quality for commercial scalability
- Insights from hands-on workshops with companies such as Impossible Foods, Remilk, Motif FoodWorks, BlueNalu, Shiru, and more
- Exploration of technical and commercial viability in defining downstream processing
- Navigating the path to commercializing sustainable proteins from R&D scale with in-house process modeling
- Development of scalable analytical frameworks for bioprocessing validation and regulatory satisfaction
- Validation of contract manufacturing facilities and equipment selection for smooth technology transfer
Ziemann Holvrieka is eager to participate in this summit, contributing expertise to the discussions on advancing protein and cell harvest, purification, end product characterization, and formulation. Join them at this essential event, where they’ll collaborate with attendees to overcome the challenges and unlock the full potential of alternative proteins and cellular agriculture products.